How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. For starters, I can not currently afford it. I expect to have one within the next 6 weeks however. I am going to book the Pro Plus whatever it is, get some dosh off insurance.

Yeah get some Pro Plus down you if your not feeling too well!! ;) :icon_lol:

T'is very expensive having a car, I haven't got my own because I can't afford one and don't really need one as I can use my Mum's car!!

Definitely do 'Pass Plus', not for the 'advance skills' but it will save you a lot on your insurance, especially if you are under 21.

Last edited:
Yeah get some Pro Plus down you if your not feeling too well!! ;) :icon_lol:

T'is very expensive having a car, I haven't got my own because I can't afford one and don't really need one as I can use my Mum's car!!

Definitely do 'Pass Plus', not for the 'advance skills' but it will save you a lot on your insurance, especially if you are under 21.

not all insurers accept pass plus, none accept pro plus:icon_lol:

not all insurers accept pass plus, none accept pro plus:icon_lol:

True, depends what the craic is with their policy. You get some leaflet when you pass your test which tells you which insurers accept it, well I did anyway. If you didn't, just ask you instructor, he'll know what the craic is with Pass Plus. However, I think most insurers would accept Pro Plus if they had the flu! :icon_lol:

True, depends what the craic is with their policy. You get some leaflet when you pass your test which tells you which insurers accept it, well I did anyway. If you didn't, just ask you instructor, he'll know what the craic is with Pass Plus.

Just what is the crack with you desperately trying to shoehorn a made up word into every post?

However, I think most insurers would accept Pro Plus if they had the flu!

Why? They're just caffeine tablets, might keep you awake but would do ****all for a flu.

Ill and full of guilt. I think I need to go and confess my sins.

I feel like shit.

went to view a property last night and it was right next to the Arc in Headingley so of course it would be rude not to go it and flirt with all the growler in their. Anyway, 8 pints of grolsch later, and a mega kebab from Tariqs in hand I walked home and fell asleep on the sofa. Work up with a creased face and a stonking hangover. Its Friday though so YEAH!!

I feel like shit.

went to view a property last night and it was right next to the Arc in Headingley so of course it would be rude not to go it and flirt with all the growler in their. Anyway, 8 pints of grolsch later, and a mega kebab from Tariqs in hand I walked home and fell asleep on the sofa. Work up with a creased face and a stonking hangover. Its Friday though so YEAH!!

I take it that is a euphemism?
Was Tariq still there in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611