How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting water flush in the face from the cock on Sunday, total comedy moment and would the poor old neighbour who came in pipe down..I managed to turn him off-I got me hands on his isolation valve :icon_lol:

I don't expect such smut from you Cate and frankly you disgust me

Last edited:
:icon_redf

It was pink last week!

I thought I saw you in Tesco last week but then thought it must not have been you because why the **** would you want pink hair? :icon_lol:

Limp. :icon_sad:

Dropped a 5 litre tin of Dulux Natural Whicker on my to last night and it looks kike a fecking plum this morning. It hurts, must be a fracture and will probably have to come off. :icon_cry:

Fed up with my bloody ankle and now doubly pissed off because I didn't phone up for my Stoke ticket yesterday :icon_sad:

Dropped a 5 litre tin of Dulux Natural Whicker on my to last night and it looks kike a fecking plum this morning. It hurts, must be a fracture and will probably have to come off. :icon_cry:
Alright, keep your bloody Alans on!!!! :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Bet you wish you had gone for the Dulux natural hint of barley now, would have been lighter……

If it's any consolation, they'll probably amputate from just below the knee, just to be on the safe side. You poor soldier, sorry, sailor.......:056:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711