How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling knackered.
I slept at my parents' house last night and to say the bed was uncomfortable is an understatement. Consequently, I didn't get much sleep.
Their pc is doing my head in too - it's amazing how accustomed you get to your own.
Hopefully, I'll be back in my own bed tonight if all the floorboards are back :icon_roll

I'm feeling knackered.
I slept at my parents' house last night and to say the bed was uncomfortable is an understatement. Consequently, I didn't get much sleep.
Their pc is doing my head in too - it's amazing how accustomed you get to your own.
Hopefully, I'll be back in my own bed tonight if all the floorboards are back :icon_roll

I also feeling really knackered, i sleep on the bottom floor and outside my window i have street lamp and it has been flickering all night and you can see it from the room and i felt like i was getting punished or going crazy, i dont remmeber which,

You been on d'erb again?

I'm feeling confused, irritated, anxious and I'm struggling to take a lot of people seriously this morning.

I feel like I need to go back to school as I no longer seem to understand the same level of English as everybody else.

Am I getting old, am I too particular, or do I just not get it. I don't care about spelling mistakes or grammatical errors but there seems to be a spate of lazy posts where people don't give a **** what the reader has to go through just to understand what the writer is trying to say.

I'm agitated

I'm feeling confused, irritated, anxious and I'm struggling to take a lot of people seriously this morning.

I feel like I need to go back to school as I no longer seem to understand the same level of English as everybody else.

Am I getting old, am I too particular, or do I just not get it. I don't care about spelling mistakes or grammatical errors but there seems to be a spate of lazy posts where people don't give a **** what the reader has to go through just to understand what the writer is trying to say.

I'm agitated

just remember its a forum, never going to be a shining light of perfect english

just remember its a forum, never going to be a shining light of perfect english
:icon_roll

Not only do we have to tolerate lazy posting, we also have to tolerate lazy reading.

:icon_roll

Not only do we have to tolerate lazy posting, we also have to tolerate lazy reading.

I understand what you mean, when I go to my girlfriends parents house I have to take urbandictionary.com or a translator with me to understand her brother.

If you look over his shoulder at his MSN conversations it just seems like a string of characters and smilies

Relax Melts its not you its just means joes back basically :icon_lol:
Phheew, I'll relax now. TBH, Joe's posts are a God send to read compared to some over the last few days.

i feel much better now, i got a call from a friend in england who is visiting tomorrow and i just had a cig and coffee and i feel fresh, going to get a cake in a little while and then i'l be great

I'm agitated

Just to confirm, Melts - you're getting old! :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611