How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
brilliant. saw an old friend for a couple of beers and mini mk's under 9's got their first league point by coming back from 2-0 down to gain a draw. (in only their 5th game....)
plus the current mrs mk's away this weekend, so diet on pause

Last edited:
Blimey, the mrs goes away and you see an old friend, it doesn't take a genius does it to work that one out.

You old dog you

Still hung over from friday night's excesses, still pissed off that I managed to lose another ****ing phone when I was pissed up (note to self: in future don't bring phone with you when you're out on the lash) Still trying to work out what I did to my hand on friday night, I woke up saturday morning, well it was actually afternoon but who's counting, and my right hand is swollen to **** & I can barely move my fingers.

feeling good watched englands shite performance against israel got mashed and played football on the park at 1.30am

Still hung over from friday night's excesses, still pissed off that I managed to lose another ****ing phone when I was pissed up (note to self: in future don't bring phone with you when you're out on the lash) Still trying to work out what I did to my hand on friday night, I woke up saturday morning, well it was actually afternoon but who's counting, and my right hand is swollen to **** & I can barely move my fingers.

The mystery of the swollen hand has been solved.

I made a few enemies for myself on friday night apparently, and it turns out that one the doormen was mates with the lad that I turned on.
Not one of my best moves. Damn that whiskey. :icon_redf

The mystery of the swollen hand has been solved.

I made a few enemies for myself on friday night apparently, and it turns out that one the doormen was mates with the lad that I turned on.
Not one of my best moves. Damn that whiskey. :icon_redf

:018:

good night then:icon_lol:

i feel good. its gone 7 and still really nice and bright outside.

i think beighton's feeling a bit rusty though

Last edited:
:018:

good night then:icon_lol:

I only have very vague memories of it tbh.
The worst of it is, after the doorman ****ed me out the club I just went home & the rest of the lads went onto a blinding session that I missed out on, and because I was after losing my phone (again!) I didn't get the texts that they were sending telling me where the session was!:frown:

After reading through last night's ramblings on this forum I feel scared, very scared.

Foot fell off this morning, I am assuming this now completely removes the threat of tetanus. Phew

not surprised dragging all that pork around all day....:icon_bigg

I worked 11 hour shifts on Thursday and Friday, went out Friday night, got absolutely slaughtered, got home at 3, was up at half 7 for work on Saturday, worked 9-3 before going into town for the England game. Got pissed again, got home at 2 and was up at 8 for work at 10. Got home from work at half 5 yesterday. I had 15 hours kip last night though so I feel a bit better today. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69