How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks MHS, the next 4 nights in amsterdam with the boys just relaxing and drinking,

i keep thinking its saturday

Like shit, went to my (ex) managers funeral today also got a saw throat, blocked nose and keep coughing.. :icon_redf :icon_cry:

I feel ok. Not long got home from an evening out. Need to be more drunk though....

Having said that, I did eat a Mario's special and a Subway within 15 minutes. :icon_bigg

Im in pain!!!!

I broke my second Metertarsal (sp?) yesterday!

First injury doubt for Norks fc
No, I've already registered my breathing difficulites as a potential worry to the team.

Leroy & Melton missing from the line up is on a similair par to Gerrard and Carragher missing from the England squad.

Beighton could be replaced by any goal hanger
Nathan could be replaced by anybody that won't come off
Knobbler could be replaced by Jaws from Dream Team.
Leroy & Melton, irreplaceable

got the flu :icon_cry: :icon_redf Started having the old cough on Friday, was ok until yesterday afternoon, i have the usual symptoms headache, blocked nose, cough etc. Because i've wasted today recovering regardless of wheter im ill or not tommorow morning im calling in sick, and infairness intend to milk this for all its worth, until everything thats wrong with me including my mouth ulcer disappears i will not go back into work.

got the flu :icon_cry: :icon_redf Started having the old cough on Friday, was ok until yesterday afternoon, i have the usual symptoms headache, blocked nose, cough etc. Because i've wasted today recovering regardless of wheter im ill or not tommorow morning im calling in sick, and infairness intend to milk this for all its worth, until everything thats wrong with me including my mouth ulcer disappears i will not go back into work.

I'm sure BG will approve of your actions:icon_wink

I think you're going to die

No, I've already registered my breathing difficulites as a potential worry to the team.

Leroy & Melton missing from the line up is on a similair par to Gerrard and Carragher missing from the England squad.

Beighton could be replaced by any goal hanger
Nathan could be replaced by anybody that won't come off
Knobbler could be replaced by Jaws from Dream Team.
Leroy & Melton, irreplaceable

:icon_cool

hey everyone, i'm back from my long weeekend hoilday break in amsterdam with my friends, and back to work, come in at 8am to see my office is dismantle and i have been recolated to somewhere else, shit start, good weather, so its not that bad

Amsterdam was so amazing, went to coffee shops, Heineken Experience, Boom Chiago, and so many other places if you know what i mean ;) (Kosa Rosa), great early year little hoilday, how is everyone on the TB doing?

After yesterday's panic on the Glastonbury tickets and three hours of terrible woe and despair, I got a great night's sleep (with no hypnogogic hallucinations for the first time in weeks) and woke up feeling fresh. I even had breakfast today!

So all in all I feel positive, healthy and cheerful.

Yep I am back from a long weekend away too. Went Belfast with the Mrs and met up with one of the RAF boys who is posted over there. I was really impressed with it as a city and any reservations that anybody might have about it being dodgy need not worry at all, it is by far the friendliest place I have ever been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69