How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the flu :icon_cry: :icon_redf Started having the old cough on Friday, was ok until yesterday afternoon, i have the usual symptoms headache, blocked nose, cough etc. Because i've wasted today recovering regardless of wheter im ill or not tommorow morning im calling in sick, and infairness intend to milk this for all its worth, until everything thats wrong with me including my mouth ulcer disappears i will not go back into work.

work shy toerag.................:018:

bet you are well enough to go to the bookies

im feeling very olympic today

my teeth hurt, i think my feelings come out and it hurts, how do i get rid of a toothach

Not too bad, will feel a lot better when the 500 smackers for the Glastonbury tickets has been debited from the account! Strange hey!

Not too bad, will feel a lot better when the 500 smackers for the Glastonbury tickets has been debited from the account! Strange hey!

How many did you get then? 3 and a third?

How many did you get then? 3 and a third?

Okay then, about £464 in total you pedantic fool.

I wish your confirmation never turned up now! ;) :icon_lol:

You going on your own Joe or have you got some chums from LS coming along with you?

I dont think ill be fit enough for Nork this year, but I may come along and manage now I am an Adult Basic Level trained coach. ;) Thats as long as it isnt the 20th of May as i wont be here.

Thanks for your kind words Melts.;)

Overall Im feeling a bit better at the mo, could have something to do with the Kapake that the doc prescribed this mornin though......yeh!!!!!

Had the day off due too illness, mouth ulcer is still there still got the cold/flu, which isnt as bad as it was. such i call in work tommorow sick... why not :icon_razz ?

To be fair i do feel slightly ill im about 75%, its just the principle i wasted a day of my weekend due to illness and a day of watching Leicester losing, i still feel im owed one more day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69