How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got every day off for the next 3 weeks so there ;)

im slowly becoming depressed listening to the phone in

To be fair i do feel slightly ill im about 75%, its just the principle i wasted a day of my weekend due to illness and a day of watching Leicester losing, i still feel im owed one more day.

:018: :018: :018:

I've only had 3 sick days in 18 months, comparing to this one woman at work who averages 11 sick days a year between 2 years, yes thats right 11 sick days on average between those two years!!
Don't aim to be the rest, aim to be the best**

**Courtesy of Melton Fox' Motivational Mind Sets Ed.IIV 1992

Last edited:
i'm feeling shit today, not slept enough, back to work and back into my new office which i have to share with 3 other people, where is my privacy gone, i can't even answer the phone because they will listen to who i am talking to and what i am talking about, they are dull as anything, they dont watch football and they work 12hours constant, woohooo i cant wait for the two months to go so i can slowly move back to the UK.

i'm feeling shit today, not slept enough, back to work and back into my new office which i have to share with 3 other people, where is my privacy gone, i can't even answer the phone because they will listen to who i am talking to and what i am talking about, they are dull as anything, they dont watch football and they work 12hours constant, woohooo i cant wait for the two months to go so i can slowly move back to the UK.

chin up mate! city win beat Derby on friday to cheer you up!

chin up mate! city win beat Derby on friday to cheer you up!

i really fecking hope so, today is just one of those days, tomorrow should be fine my brother and sister coming and then thursday my parents are coming so easter should be goood, come on city on friday, going to get to the irish pub in time to watch the game,

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69