How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly ashamed.... have just sat and watched a Rugby League game and quite enjoyed it :icon_eek::icon_redf

Don't be it is a great game. :icon_wink My advice would be to record the Australian Rugby League which I think they have on Sky. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Agreed.

Union is a great sport and those who knock the Tigers are just pathetic Leicesterians or jealous Leicester City fans.

And the international game is far more interesting in Rugby Union than Football.

Union is a great sport and those who knock the Tigers are just pathetic Leicesterians or jealous Leicester City fans
Or they don't like rugby and it's associated patronising up themselves fans.

Rugby is a pile of shite, but if I really, really had to watch it because somebody had a gun to my head and was forcing me to choose between giving Pete Burns one up the bum or watching a Rugby match I would choose Rugby League.

If Rugby League wasn't an option, only Union, then I would just say "Brace yourself Pete, here I come".

If Rugby League wasn't an option, only Union, then I would just say "Brace yourself Pete, here I come".

:icon_lol:

:tumbleweed:

Rugby League is just a pansy's version of Union.

Agreed.

Union is a great sport and those who knock the Tigers are just pathetic Leicesterians or jealous Leicester City fans.

And the international game is far more interesting in Rugby Union than Football.

League pansy? That's why the game has all but banished 18 stone, unfit cnuts playing it. It's none of the silly southern poofers, stop and start. It's encouraged to be quick. Would I rather run up against some shuffling along prop who wants to pull back my fingers and pull my hair. Or go against some 6 foot bloke who could probably run 100 metres in 12 seconds and attempt to send me flying with a fore arm smash.

And currently watching the Tigers is like watching paint dry. Lofferda has attempted to play such a slow, archaic style of Rugby - it's killed off any enjoyment of me watching Tigers play.

And no way is the international game more interesting in Union or League or any other sport from football. In every other sport apart from Football, there is a tier of Premier nations - no more than 10 teams - the rest are semi-pro's and postmen, butchers and the like. There are 16 teams at this years Euro Championship and apart Austria, every team could beat every other team.

In Union, you have Sith Ifrica, New Zealand and France. Then Aussies, Us, Welsh and Argies. Then probably Irish, Scottish. There is realistically about 5 teams what can win the Webb Ellis Trophy. There is probably 10-12 who could win the World Cup - it's a lot more even and open to surprise.

IMO, International football is pretty boring, epsecially if you're an England fan.

I like watching the Tigers and I like watching union especially defensive battles. League is just about fast runners. Union has far more necessary skill sets. It's why I like US Football too.

I followed the Leicester Panthers to every match they ever had before I left England. It was fantastic - sad to say far more pleasure than the City.

Feeling a little fragile.

Got caught up in an impromptue Fulham "great escape" celebration.

I wouldn't say it was particularly drunken, but by 7.30 they were singing "stand up if your capable". From there on ...??????????????....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710