How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG would have problems with his racism. :102:

Possibly, but at least he'd be able to focus it all on one poor, misfortunate fellah instead of everybody else that he meets.
Plus, the coloured lad would be earning a wage & keeping out of trouble.
Win, win.

You should do what I did and hire one of those coloured lads to run around after you.
They work for next to **** all, but I had to promise not to beat him too often.

BG would have problems with his racism. :102:

Possibly, but at least he'd be able to focus it all on one poor, misfortunate fellah instead of everybody else that he meets.
Plus, the coloured lad would be earning a wage & keeping out of trouble.
Win, win.

Looking in the paper now as we speak.....

and you can beat them you say Macky?

Victorious ... seems like, after much head-banging, my insurance company are going to pay out in full for the laptop that I had stolen. :081:

Happy-ish.

Since coming home and pottering around doing chores inbetween sitting on here, I have finished the three card orders I have.

Someone wanted some Christmas Cards:icon_eek: It pained me having to open up all my Christmas stash. it's MAY ffs! They only wanted four cards though.

One for a baby girl.

And then one for a woman at work who wanted a baby girl card for her stepson and and his lass(Just got to wait for it to be born now so I can put the brats name on it!) and two wedding cards.

So, pleased they are out the way, now I can just play scrapbooking til I have to make my June birthday cards(oh and Fathers Day cards i s'pose)

Happy-ish.

Since coming home and pottering around doing chores inbetween sitting on here, I have finished the three card orders I have.

Someone wanted some Christmas Cards:icon_eek: It pained me having to open up all my Christmas stash. it's MAY ffs! They only wanted four cards though.

One for a baby girl.

And then one for a woman at work who wanted a baby girl card for her stepson and and his lass(Just got to wait for it to be born now so I can put the brats name on it!) and two wedding cards.

So, pleased they are out the way, now I can just play scrapbooking til I have to make my June birthday cards(oh and Fathers Day cards i s'pose)

Hey BF you got any Easter cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711