How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you recycle some of the ones you got last year?

Just tippex the names out, it'll be fine!

I only got one, and Birthday had been scribbled out and Xmas written over it in biro. I hate my wife sometimes.

I have a rule, if I don't like the ****s, I won't buy them a card. If I can tolerate them, I'll buy the first one I see. If I like them, they'll understand me enough to not expect one.
If they don't understand me well enough by now, the ****s don't deserve a card anyway.

erm...okay, whatever floats your boat

What I meant was your friends must be dropping like flies when you get to your age

Not at all.

Mind you, it helps that I don't really have any of what you would call friends.

What I meant was your friends must be dropping like flies when you get to your age
I'm looking forward to later life just so I can laugh at each of my mates as they drop off one by one.

I'm looking forward to later life just so I can laugh at each of my mates as they drop off one by one.

It seems like only yesterday that you were claiming to be at death's door Melts.

Fcuking drama queen :icon_bigg

It seems like only yesterday that you were claiming to be at death's door Melts.

Fcuking drama queen :icon_bigg
I'm trying to put a brave and positive outlook on life despite everything to the contrary, it's the only thing to keep me going. I don't need people like you bringing me back to my reality when I'm feeling delusionally positive about things.

warm.
The garden needs some rain though, it's drier than a frenchman's towel.

Maybe even a card to celebrate Singles' Day, I'm sure you'd be on to something there too.

Have you got any Friends' Day cards? Or perhaps some environmentally-themed greetings cards? I'm sure they'd sell well!

you mean cards that take a whole tree to make, or when you burn them they set off thick black smoke and **** the ozone up. What a great idea Boc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710