How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean cards that take a whole tree to make, or when you burn them they set off thick black smoke and **** the ozone up. What a great idea Boc.

:tumbleweed:

We obviously don't watch the same programmes.

:tumbleweed:

We obviously don't watch the same programmes.

I am not an eco warrior, in fact I am the opposite. When I go to bed I make sure all the lights are on, not just the TV on standby.

I am just waiting for some twat to say the reason we have had some good weather this week is due to global warming........

I am not an eco warrior, in fact I am the opposite. When I go to bed I make sure all the lights are on, not just the TV on standby.

I am just waiting for some twat to say the reason we have had some good weather this week is due to global warming........

Global temperatures have been static since 1998. FACT.

Global temperatures have been static since 1998. FACT.

:018: :018: :018: Not FACT. In fact the Global average mean temperature has declined dramatically in the last year or two. :icon_wink

Just in case you aren't beind deliberately daft BG, the scenarios Boc mentioned where on last weeks (I think) Aprentice

He ****ed up my EU exam, and is stopping me from reading up on breach of the peace.
I'm wagering if I don't get given the job tomorrow it'll be down to him and something to do with stability.

Grr.

Just the sound of that word drives me really mad.

It sounds like stabilisers. I don't need them anymore Mum...I don't. The other boys laugh at me. Don't make me use them anymore.

Bloody Holloway.

I'm wagering if I don't get given the job tomorrow it'll be down to him and something to do with stability.

Grr.

Just the sound of that word drives me really mad.

It sounds like stabilisers. I don't need them anymore Mum...I don't. The other boys laugh at me. Don't make me use them anymore.

Bloody Holloway.
I stride the planet as an interview God.

I do this shit better than a Holloway promising the Play-offs.

I feel ****ing brilliant. Or I did - now I just feel anaesthetised and very drunk.

Yea ****ing me.

I stride the planet as an interview God.

I do this shit better than a Holloway promising the Play-offs.

I feel ****ing brilliant. Or I did - now I just feel anaesthetised and very drunk.

Yea ****ing me.

Who is Yea and why is he ****ing you?

tired and i have to go to d*rby in the fecking morning.
:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711