How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also feeling knacked but quite happy.

Played the first round (or at least 9 holes) of golf I have ever played and only shot 20 over par. Not too shabby

Also feeling knacked but quite happy.

Played the first round (or at least 9 holes) of golf I have ever played and only shot 20 over par. Not too shabby
Bloody hell, that's not bad at all for the first time!

Where d'you play?

It was somewhere in Chester, a municiple course. Was pissing it down which didn't help. Off to buy a cheapo argos set in a bit to waste some money learning.

I got my first set from Sports Soccer, Donney I think. Cost about £80. Good value and ok for a begginers set. Thats if you didn't get any today!

Knackered and not sure whether I'm sober or drunk.

Been up to Durham (county) since Friday and haven't stopped drinking the whole time.
Did win £40 for predicting the F.A. Cup score correctly :038:.
It went on alchohol though.:icon_conf

Excited, big week for me, hopefully resulting in a couple of decent contracts for my business and the start of a bright new future. Oh and if all works out well the chance to purchase a new car :icon_bigg

Knackered and not sure whether I'm sober or drunk.

Been up to Durham (county) since Friday and haven't stopped drinking the whole time.
Did win £40 for predicting the F.A. Cup score correctly :038:.
It went on alchohol though.:icon_conf

Best part of England. Durham is beautiful.....cannae wait for our game against Hartlepool and the subsequent drink.

I have spent the morning picking apart my leave allowance. Booked a week off in Devon

:icon_eek:You are becoming a bit of a jonah, dont come and work at our place for fecks sake. :icon_bigg

:icon_lol: moi ???!!! They have decided to close 13 offices and we are one of the lucky ones... :038:
Besides, your place could never afford me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711