How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the most dreadful wind today. I'm blaming Linda McCartney's sausage rolls and a few pints of Murphys.

Absolutely chipper! Last day at work till 2nd June, off on me holibobs on Saturday!

Yes mate for a change. Winner in the first and last. Mrs had winner in 2nd and 4th. Young un had 5 winners jammy bastard.I also tried to drown myself in lager:icon_cry:

Yes mate for a change. Winner in the first and last. Mrs had winner in 2nd and 4th. Young un had 5 winners jammy bastard.I also tried to drown myself in lager:icon_cry:

Bloody hell you did well between you then. Im trying to organise a race day or night for work is leics any good?

I was only remarking last night that Leicester is probably the worst course I have been to. However on the corporate side I dont think it really matters what track you are at as people are on "gimme" night and usually just get pissed as did most of the suits on the balcony last night.

I’ve never been but I’ve heard its not great. The corporate side would have to be top notch as the bosses are paying and they will expect a certain level.

Its ok for corporate i have been. My point was you dont really get to see the course much when attending these things as you are suck in your box (ooh err). Southwell corporate is ok too.

Bloody hell you did well between you then. Im trying to organise a race day or night for work is leics any good?

I havent been for ages but it used to be one of the worst tracks in the Country for facilities and I believe its not improved a great deal.There are better tracks closeby.However if you are just going for a Piss Up then it doesn't really matter.Doncaster and York are meant to be very good though

I havent been for ages but it used to be one of the worst tracks in the Country for facilities and I believe its not improved a great deal.There are better tracks closeby.However if you are just going for a Piss Up then it doesn't really matter.Doncaster and York are meant to be very good though

Ive been to Donny before but not on coporate. I might have a look at southwell as Lazzer suggested. The bosses will want some decent grub and the piss-up and not too far to travel.

Ive been to Donny before but not on coporate. I might have a look at southwell as Lazzer suggested. The bosses will want some decent grub and the piss-up and not too far to travel.

Wolverhampton and Uttoxeter (which is meant to be very good)are other you might like to try

Leeroy i would check out leicester first see what you think.
In the summer they have a row individual marquee's in the middle of the course. My lad has organised a few for the Allied irish and has had a good night. Spearings the solicitors also hold a lot of coroprates there.

Leeroy i would check out leicester first see what you think.
In the summer they have a row individual marquee's in the middle of the course. My lad has organised a few for the Allied irish and has had a good night. Spearings the solicitors also hold a lot of coroprates there.

Aye and it saves fecking about organising travel etc.If its corporate you might as well go Leicester IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710