How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeroy i would check out leicester first see what you think.
In the summer they have a row individual marquee's in the middle of the course. My lad has organised a few for the Allied irish and has had a good night. Spearings the solicitors also hold a lot of coroprates there.

I've been there on a corporate, but a few years ago now. I think the racing was almost immaterial. The hospitality was good.

Has anyone been to the dogs at Peterborough? I've been invited there on Saturday.

I've been there on a corporate, but a few years ago now. I think the racing was almost immaterial. The hospitality was good.

Has anyone been to the dogs at Peterborough? I've been invited there on Saturday.

Mrs Lazzer has ,reckons its a top night out .

It's amazing what they still provide in some affluent pockets in the south....
By the way, did that powdered egg I sent up arrive ok?
No need for the sarcasm it was a genuine enquiry,never saw it when I lived in Ipswich either

Was in the restaurant area for a corporate 12 months ago. Thought it was a good evening. Races came thick and fast (!).

Not been to many dog tracks, but of those I have Peterborough was the best.

they knocked our dog track down and built more fecking houses....

they knocked our dog track down and built more fecking houses....

They have done the same in Hinckley.

I went to hall green a while back and to be honest I didn’t enjoy it that much, prefer the horses.

I was actually being serious :icon_lol:

I thought you were.

I was just happy because it seems I might actually enjoy it afterall, I had rather assumed it was going to be totally boring.

They have done the same in Hinckley.

I went to hall green a while back and to be honest I didn’t enjoy it that much, prefer the horses.

I went to the Hinckley one when I was a lass, many,many years ago. It was like stepping 40 years back in time.

After spending a sunday afternoon there a month ago, I give 30 years behind the time. There is no longer a McDonalds there

I know! Couldn't believe it when they got rid of the McD's in Stinckley, it's not like it was dead and had no customers.

After spending a sunday afternoon there a month ago, I give 30 years behind the time. There is no longer a McDonalds there

We do have a mcD’s just not in the centre of town!:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711