How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't too bad, my main point was that it modifies the balance of the energy absorbed and metabolised in the dark processes of photosynthesis. This in turn might affect the expression of cold-regulated genes.

That's really pretty good :023:...but did you mention the CRT/DRE promoter element, and the the C-repeat binding factors?

That's really pretty good :023:...but did you mention the CRT/DRE promoter element, and the the C-repeat binding factors?

You're just showing off now. :018:

I despair.

All these people happier to have no manager than the old one.

I could understand it if someone had been appointed, someone competent...but why let something small like that get in the way of rejoicing getting an eye for an eye. I could understand if we'd moved forward - but we haven't. A bit of petty point scoring has left us worse off.

"Oh yes, I'll go and buy a season ticket now" (for a team with no manager)

Jesus!

I despair.

All these people happier to have no manager than the old one.

I could understand it if someone had been appointed, someone competent...but why let something small like that get in the way of rejoicing getting an eye for an eye. I could understand if we'd moved forward - but we haven't. A bit of petty point scoring has left us worse off.

"Oh yes, I'll go and buy a season ticket now" (for a team with no manager)

Jesus!
You really, really, really honestly believe this decison was made blind and reactionary?

Still looking like death

Maybe it's time to call a halt to the diet, Hazz.

death09.jpg

You really, really, really honestly believe this decison was made blind and reactionary?
No, but that isn't the point.

Not one person currently celebrating his passing has the first damn clue who is about to replace him - and if you consider the managerial giants of football Mandaric has managed to lure here so far I'm not holding out any hope the replacement will be any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710