How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey Melts all you need now is a dose of the squits and you could be in real trouble!:icon_wink
I've had it for two days, appears to by gaining consistency now though.

According to my research, and advice, my body is detoxing due to my diet change.

My broken ribs was fortunate, it highlighted the medical staff to my heart condition. But I refuse to talk about that.

According to my research, and advice, my body is detoxing due to my diet change.

My broken ribs was fortunate, it highlighted the medical staff to my heart condition. But I refuse to talk about that.

What's the scene like when you sneeze?

Just die and put us all out of our misery ffs

Rather depressed.....in seems the ungrateful bunch on this island may have destroyed the Lisbon Treaty. :mad:

To be expected, really

Take a feckin' fortune to improve your whole economy, and infrastructure - and then say feck off to anyone else who wishes to do the same. Good on ya

Done us a BIG favour :038:

A little better back at work have reached the stage of the virus when you start to ejaculate flourescent lung butter without warning.

Disillusioned and disappointed.

Never ever thought I could be so wrong about one person. Especially someone I have known for so long.

To be honest, before we can offer sympathy, we need letters from her (I'm assuming) father detailing moneys owed, and entertaining stories about flights and fences. Maybe then we will begin to care and understand :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Feel like total crap... swollen throat, loads of gunge in my nose and only just got out of bed. Perhaps I should have stayed there.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710