How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty down this is not a good time to be working manufacturing. :icon_cry:

oh feck me dont tell me that, only just started working for a manufacturing company :icon_sad: Couldnt manage two redundancies in a year

Last edited:
Pretty down this is not a good time to be working manufacturing. :icon_cry:
:( Wassup?
I wish she'd stayed there, I can't stand the woman or the halfwitted sports reporter on Breakfast.

Oh right...sounds like theres a lot of hate there,did she incorrectly forecast a sunny day or something:icon_conf
You're lucky HF. You don't have to look forward to waking up and listening to Biffa B ranting about what twats the presenters are on the BBC. And don't ever suggest he watches GMTV instead......:bang:

Normally when that happens it's a cookie problem, have you changed your settings?
It's also a common problem for people who use the AOL browser.

im accessing the site through aol because i still cant get it on IE (still has the apache page up), as for the cookie thing youd better explain :icon_conf:icon_redf:)

:( Wassup?

You're lucky HF. You don't have to look forward to waking up and listening to Biffa B ranting about what twats the presenters are on the BBC. And don't ever suggest he watches GMTV instead......:bang:

Strange my TV as an 'Off' button:102:

open IE Then look for tools top right on IE 7 .

"click options". when a new box pops up click delete on the bit wich say browser history .

then click ok

job done :icon_bigg:icon_wink

i do that a couple of times a day anyway :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611