How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, Lazzer, sorry to hear that. Best wishes to Willlow and Dan an' all.

Was it very sudden and unexpected? or had he been ill for a while?

He had cancer of the bowel and beat it once then it came back I knew it wasnt good so you could say i was expecting it but it still knocks you back when you get the call. I only heard the day i posted i suppose i just wanted to tell somebody, so a forum full mainly strangers seemed ideal. I was begining to think this forum was full of tossers lately but the reaction to the post was quite overwhelming and i would like to thank people for that. I know its not an exclusive event for me and hope to support anybody on here who needed it at any time. Faith restored :icon_wink

I only heard the day i posted i suppose i just wanted to tell somebody, so a forum full mainly strangers seemed ideal. I was begining to think this forum was full of tossers lately but the reaction to the post was quite overwhelming and i would like to thank people for that. I know its not an exclusive event for me and hope to support anybody on here who needed it at any time. Faith restored :icon_wink
I can empathise with most of that.

Really sorry to hear about your brother, Lazzer.

I'm a bit hyper me. I just told my Executive group that the Emperor has got no clothes on and just why that was. The silence was shattering! I got a quick gob-full of abuse from my Manager as we left the board room and I have now had a meeting invitation to join him and HR for a performance discussion at 16:00 today.

Sounds promising!

I'm a bit hyper me. I just told my Executive group that the Emperor has got no clothes on and just why that was. The silence was shattering! I got a quick gob-full of abuse from my Manager as we left the board room and I have now had a meeting invitation to join him and HR for a performance discussion at 16:00 today.

Sounds promising!

It may have been the fact that you had no clothes on at the time

Knackered, not sleeping well at the moment and racking up the miles isn't helping. I'm in St Helens rugby league club's car park waiting for a meeting with a local glass company. zzzzzzzzz

Knackered, not sleeping well at the moment and racking up the miles isn't helping. I'm in St Helens rugby league club's car park waiting for a meeting with a local glass company. zzzzzzzzz

Most people conduct meeting in Offices or Rooms but you insist on conducting yours in Car parks...says it all really

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69