How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeated my assertion that the 1.6 million that he had persuaded the board to spend on propping up our data centre was false economy, we need to migrate to the next generation platform otherwise we would be unable to support the business model in our corporate plan. I'm right he's wrong, he has the stripes.

I think you will find that I am a reassuringly expensive Consultant who would be delighted to confirm or deny your or the "stripes" version. :icon_wink

I repeated my assertion that the 1.6 million that he had persuaded the board to spend on propping up our data centre was false economy, we need to migrate to the next generation platform otherwise we would be unable to support the business model in our corporate plan. I'm right he's wrong, he has the stripes.

I don't think he was offended by that argument Chuck,it was the bit where you said he was talking out of his arse that sent him into a rage

I don't think he was offended by that argument Chuck,it was the bit where you said he was talking out of his arse that sent him into a rage

I think it was because I said so little that he got mardy. Silences can be deafening. He's a knob, but he's also got his tongue grafted on to the CIO's colon so he usually gets his way. I don't give a sh*t really.

Desperately looking forward to the week-end, can't go to Cheltenham so the lawn it is followed by beer.

alright today cant help smiling and rolling my eyes at the responses to the multiple 'hot or not threads'

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooking bored

how many bear's arses, (or should that be bare arses) have you sniffed lately?:icon_lol:

I was on holiday in Canada and a friendly bear hug turned into a crazed rimming session if you really want to know.

Last edited:
No,my days of rockin out are few and fine between nowadays LS,finances dictate otherwise unfirtunately.Proper Boring Fecker me

:icon_lol:

im laughing at what you said rather than your circumstances - just thought id clarify that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69