How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
subdued. Just driven by a horrendous car crash on the a1. can't see how anyone could have got out of that alive.

Well go and get a Foooooooooooooooooooooking job then:icon_roll,

at least you'll be getting paid whilst being bored

Don't roll your eyes at me you smart arse. And don't talk to me as though im not currently going through that process.

Don't roll your eyes at me you smart arse. And don't talk to me as though im not currently going through that process.

If its any consolation Lako I will be joining you in search of employment soon.The thought of it fills me with dread

If its any consolation Lako I will be joining you in search of employment soon.The thought of it fills me with dread

We're looking for Web Developers in Oady, with your technical skills you'd be well in :icon_wink What kind of work you looking for Lako?

Without making your outlook even more depressing, it truely is shite, 100% ill dog shite.

We're looking for Web Developers in Oady, with your technical skills you'd be well in :icon_wink What kind of work you looking for Lako?

To be honest something within the Marketing/Customer service industry would be ideal at the moment. In the long term im after some consultancy work but I have decided to go travelling again next year so im trying to steer clear of anything that could lead to a pottential career, as i dont want to be puruaded otherwise ;)

I strongly suspect I shall be adding to the numbers of unenployed soon, and without belittling what not having a job means to people, I think I may be rather glad.

Me and Lako are thinking of starting up a Charm School,interested ?

About that, we might need to go to a different bank for that loan, turns out she didn't find my donkey thong amusing.

Without making your outlook even more depressing, it truely is shite, 100% ill dog shite.

To be honest something within the Marketing/Customer service industry would be ideal at the moment. In the long term im after some consultancy work but I have decided to go travelling again next year so im trying to steer clear of anything that could lead to a pottential career, as i dont want to be puruaded otherwise ;)

Doesn't sound to me like you're trying to hard to find a job, :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69