How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?:icon_roll

I'm even happier today as I'm going to the last night and not paying a penny! woohoo!

Ben won't let me try and get a Dublin ticket tomorrow pfft. Will have to wait til after Xmas.

Have sort me Cardiff hotel out, for the dates i'm going the rooms have shot up to £340 for the two nights:icon_eek: but with the family discount I'm getting it for £166. So between four that's a bargain! And it's right near to the Stadium which is even better!

I hope you enjoy it. :)

justified.

had a bad ankle for ages, got refered to some consultant today who took some xrays. works out i've fractured my ankle a while ago (without realising) and the blood stopped feeding the broken bone. As a result the bone has crumbled and developed cysts in it. which is why it hurts like feck.
mri scan soon before he can decide what to do.
i think my playing days are over....:icon_sad:

justified.

had a bad ankle for ages, got refered to some consultant today who took some xrays. works out i've fractured my ankle a while ago (without realising) and the blood stopped feeding the broken bone. As a result the bone has crumbled and developed cysts in it. which is why it hurts like feck.
mri scan soon before he can decide what to do.
i think my playing days are over....:icon_sad:

Are they holding a testimonial at Kenilworth Road?:102:

Pissed off,lost my mobile on a train the other day.
bless...

FS0713.jpg

Feel like shit, fell asleep 5 minutes before the fight after watching about 234 shitty warm up fights.

What toss.

Pleased.... finally started the christmas shopping :)

So soon? I don't usually start until at least 2 weeks into December, can't buy presents when I'm not in the christmassy mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58