How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it must be sad HF. I could say "chin up matey, things can only get better, or things will turn out for the best I'm sure", but I suspect you will tell me to **** Off. So I won't. instead I'll say you're fecking doomed, go and have a drink. :icon_wink

You can still tell me to **** Off tho.

I wouldn't do that Chuck.Its sad to see everything you have slogged your guts out for account for nothing and have nothing to show for it after 5 years...****ing heartbreaking actually bjut life has to go on:102: thanks for your condolences though...now **** off:icon_wink

I wouldn't do that Chuck.Its sad to see everything you have slogged your guts out for account for nothing and have nothing to show for it after 5 years...****ing heartbreaking actually bjut life has to go on:102: thanks for your condolences though...now **** off:icon_wink

:icon_bigg

Just because it hasn't worked out how you planned doesn't mean it account for nothing IMO. You had that experience and worked for yourself, something a lot of people would love to do. You also had the guts to take the risks and do it, which without wanting to sound patronising is a good character building experience. Plus there will be people who mention to their families that they had the nicest piece of marble cake in a shop in the hills, tasted just like Morrisons it did!

Spose I'm just trying to say don't think it's all for nothing, sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

Just because it hasn't worked out how you planned doesn't mean it account for nothing IMO. You had that experience and worked for yourself, something a lot of people would love to do. You also had the guts to take the risks and do it, which without wanting to sound patronising is a good character building experience. Plus there will be people who mention to their families that they had the nicest piece of marble cake in a shop in the hills, tasted just like Morrisons it did!

Spose I'm just trying to say don't think it's all for nothing, sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

It was tescos:icon_wink
Its more having to leave the Highlands to find work.Don't want to go,going to hate it.Shall sit there on trains with my earphones on shutting everyone out feeling like a fish out of water.This is the only place that I have lived in that has felt like home and i've felt a sense of belonging to.I will return though,i know that and its my aim to be back within 5 years

It was tescos:icon_wink
Its more having to leave the Highlands to find work.Don't want to go,going to hate it.Shall sit there on trains with my earphones on shutting everyone out feeling like a fish out of water.This is the only place that I have lived in that has felt like home and i've felt a sense of belonging to.I will return though,i know that and its my aim to be back within 5 years

I genuinly hope you do, I can't handle you being even more miserable :icon_wink

Such is life. Don't let the experience get you down and use what you have learnt to better effect next time. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I am delighted to hear it, but why? :102: :icon_bigg

oooh at a guess take that tickets??? :102::)

That's my bet as well. :icon_wink

Indeed!

8.55am on Friday I sat down here and refreshed the pages for ticketmaster, seetickets and ticketline for them all to come up 'server busy'
At 8.58am I was on gigsandtours and stared at the screen in a bit of shock as I went straight throug to buying the tickets that I momentarily forgot my card details:icon_redf.
Grabbed me card to type it all in, then got a message saying I'd have to wait for up to 4 hours for the confirmation email:icon_eek:.
Got it within 30 mins. Wembley 4th July.
Mate rang me just before 10am to say she'd got our Cardiff tickets -June 16th.
And today after getting back from Manchester had a PM from a friend who asked me if I wanted to go to Wembley on 5th as her carer(she's in a wheelchair).
Obviously I've rang her and told her yes!:icon_bigg

Dublin goes on sale on Thursday( I wants some!!) but think Ill have to hold off til after Christmas before looking at other dates.
I want a ticket for the opening night of the tour up in Sunderland, definitely want one for Manchester, if the money is around will also look at Glasgow.

Currently looking at my leave sheet and calender and considering when I could stragetically place 3 days leave and getting the most number of days consectively off without work.

Don't forget your 5 floating sick days!

:icon_eek:

What?:icon_roll

I'm even happier today as I'm going to the last night and not paying a penny! woohoo!

Ben won't let me try and get a Dublin ticket tomorrow pfft. Will have to wait til after Xmas.

Have sort me Cardiff hotel out, for the dates i'm going the rooms have shot up to £340 for the two nights:icon_eek: but with the family discount I'm getting it for £166. So between four that's a bargain! And it's right near to the Stadium which is even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00