How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty good as i bagged a big saving on the m+s site, i spent £136.10 but saved £74.40 :038::icon_bigg

pisssssssed offf!!!!

Life insurace company is holding up my mortgage completion, :(

ooohhh. Much better after unleashing that monumental dump.
If anyone finds themselves in Morrisons in Heckmondwike, don't use the cubicle on the right for some considerable time.

Job Searching on the Net today.Job as a Santa Claus in Southport going..50 notes a day

Last edited:
were not going too mad with buying each other stuff because were hoping to go abroad in mid march

Go on just do it. get the credit card out and spend. in fact get a new credit card with a bigger limit on. treat yourself to that new car u always wanted and that all inclusive holiday to disneyland. hell go and buy a second house and let me live in it rent free. you only live once, unless your the immortal hulk hogan which i gather your not. :102:

Last edited:
Go on just do it. get the credit card out and spend. in fact get a new credit card with a bigger limit on. treat yourself to that new car u always wanted and that all inclusive holiday to disneyland. hell go and buy a second house and let me live in it rent free. you only live once, unless your the immortal hulk hogan which i gather your not. :102:

Have you seen her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00