How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhh. Much better after unleashing that monumental dump.
If anyone finds themselves in Morrisons in Heckmondwike, don't use the cubicle on the right for some considerable time.

I have to be *really* desperate to have a dump in a public loo. You never know who's sat there before you :icon_wink

I have to be *really* desperate to have a dump in a public loo. You never know who's sat there before you :icon_wink

I carry a toilet seat in my laptop bag at all times for that very reason.

Pretty ****ing superb. Pick my car up on Saturday, only downside is I've got to go to Derby last thing tomorrow night to sign the finance documents.

Still tired as **** but happy cus i keep winning my pool matches for the local pub and i'm shit. i've won more this year than i've won in the last four years put together.

Also happy cus its the weekend and looking forward to a piss up and 3 points from the city and a top of the table clash in sunday morning football!!

Pretty good. Mrs. H has gone to visit her elderly parents in Hungary, so I can be an indolent slob around the house for a week, without recriminations :) ...as long as I spend a day at the end cleaning the place up (with the help of the two remaining Hectorettes) before she returns.

Can't wait to get back home and start playing Football Manager in my pants eating plenty of sugary rubbish becoming super-hyper for tomorrow's freezefest at Scunthorpe.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get back home and start playing Football Manager in my pants eating plenty of sugary rubbish becoming super-hyper for tomorrow's freezefest at Scunthorpe.

I take it the diet is going well then Hazz?

Still tired as **** but happy cus i keep winning my pool matches for the local pub and i'm shit. i've won more this year than i've won in the last four years put together.

Also happy cus its the weekend and looking forward to a piss up and 3 points from the city and a top of the table clash in sunday morning football!!

Play in the Everards Thursday league by any chance:102:

Pretty ****ing superb. Pick my car up on Saturday, only downside is I've got to go to Derby last thing tomorrow night to sign the finance documents.

Happy driving !! You are guaranteed none of the crap I've experienced with them anyway :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669