How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not at all, it's in Tamworth :icon_bigg

It is quite big inside, needs about £1k spent on it.

It has a porch, loads of storage area, kitchen/dining area, huge living room, downstairs toilet, 2 master bedrooms and a study with a nice bathroom upstairs, the garden is fairly big could easily get a consevatory out there.

There has been no offers and Barrats own it due to the current people part exchanging, I will leave it till Tuesday/Wednesday and start the bidding at around £72k my limit would be 85k.

I suspect builders are quite desperate to get cash at the moment, judging from friends who have bought a brand new house and the discount they managed to negotiate, and a house taken in part-ex is just going to be a hassle on their books, so I expect you might get a good price.

Good luck.

Wankered.

2 hours bullet train to Tokyo
1 hour train Tokyo to Narita
3 hours at Narita Airport
12 hour flight
2 hours break at my mate's house in Amsterdam
1 hour drive to Hoek van Holland
10 hour crossing
2 hour 45 min drive.
Home.

Pretty nervous.

Need to do an 8 min oral presentation about my dissertation tomorrow afternoon, never done a presentation like that before. It would help if I have prepared it and practiced it, but I still haven't a clue what I'm doing my dissertation on yet! I'm pretty much fecked......

Wankered.

2 hours bullet train to Tokyo
1 hour train Tokyo to Narita
3 hours at Narita Airport
12 hour flight
2 hours break at my mate's house in Amsterdam
1 hour drive to Hoek van Holland
10 hour crossing
2 hour 45 min drive.
Home.

You soft bastard.......

it takes 10 hours from Hollland to here? ****ing hell
Not on an plane it doesn't, if you drive through the tunnel it doesn't, but I came back from Hollland on a boat, in which case it does.

Crossing time is 9.5 hours, boarding time is 2 hours before. I was on the boat for 11.5 hours in total. I was in cabin 9413 and I had a full English breakfast at 05.45, 45 minutes before disembarkation. We left Holland at 22.00.

All times are local.

I thought it seemed a long time too(even though i have never done it). However Portsmouth -Caen(which I have done) is six hours so looking at the map that seems about right. Where did you dock Melts was it Harwich?

Last edited:
threw some shapes at fanny club though and rocked out with my cock out!
I have no idea what you have just said, or indeed what you did. I can however confirm that whatever it was, it sounds like the behaviour of a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69