How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shattered

I'm getting too old for this stay out in town on saturday til 5 in the morning shit. I couldn't even stay in bed as i had to be up for sunday morning pub football about 9ish.

threw some shapes at fanny club though and rocked out with my cock out!

Well done

Delighted; just got one over on my, "manager," she told me to re-do a job I was certain I was right, she grassed me up and the real boss agreed with me. :icon_lol:

You've cottoned on very quickly that i'm a **** melts. well done :038:
Don't be flattered, the default status for the human race is that of "****", you have to prove otherwise to stand out. All you've done is to be a number and conform to my expectations.

Can't be arsed with anyone or anything.Got a stabbing pain in my left side as well.

It has been close to a perfect day today, all I need to do now is get laid to make my day complete... Have a 78k bid on the house accepted.. :icon_razz

Mortgage offer is- interest only 0.25% over base.

Feeling pretty good actually (understatement alert)

Wife gave birth to our second child yesterday, little girl (if 9lb 1oz can be called that) called Lily :038:

It has been close to a perfect day today, all I need to do now is get laid to make my day complete... Have a 78k bid on the house accepted.. :icon_razz

Mortgage offer is- interest only 0.25% over base.

Wife gave birth to our second child yesterday, little girl (if 9lb 1oz can be called that) called Lily :038:

Well done to both of you.

Feeling flipping superb, top bloody notch :)

I have no idea what you have just said, or indeed what you did. I can however confirm that whatever it was, it sounds like the behaviour of a ****.

You've cottoned on very quickly that i'm a **** melts. well done :038:

Don't be flattered, the default status for the human race is that of "****", you have to prove otherwise to stand out. All you've done is to be a number and conform to my expectations.

Do i detect you are worried about losing your title Melts:icon_lol:

Congratulations. :icon_bigg :038: :038: Signed her up for Junior Foxes yet. :icon_razz :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69