How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it the diet is going well then Hazz?

I am now at ideal weight stage. I check my weight every month and I am maintaining atm. It appears because I did when I was young enough, my metabolism has adapted with my lifestyle and that helps keep it off. Also after going out of the pattern, I don't really have any desire to excessively eat like I did before.

I have thought about taking it to the next stage and tone up, starting running all that bollocks. Do something like a marathon but I can't be arsed for that. Instead I'll stick to running around like a headless chicken on Thursday nights for TBFC.

I am now at ideal weight stage. I check my weight every month and I am maintaining atm. It appears because I did when I was young enough, my metabolism has adapted with my lifestyle and that helps keep it off. Also after going out of the pattern, I don't really have any desire to excessively eat like I did before.

I have thought about taking it to the next stage and tone up, starting running all that bollocks. Do something like a marathon but I can't be arsed for that. Instead I'll stick to running around like a headless chicken on Thursday nights for TBFC.

At your age, you should be shagging everything that you can for exercise.

Excited; going to view a house at 11am. On the market for under £100k, if its nice and looks as long as nothing major inside needs changing, around 80k would be an ideal price for me for a 3 bedroom semi.

**** that for a lark.

It only turns back to fat when you stop training......ask Lazzer....:icon_bigg

Adds 10 yers to your life apparently,that last ten years when you are dribbling out of the sides of your mouth and pissing your self...you are better off dead anyway:102:

Adds 10 yers to your life apparently,that last ten years when you are dribbling out of the sides of your mouth and pissing your self...you are better off dead anyway:102:

Ahhh the wonder years.

Adds 10 yers to your life apparently,that last ten years when you are dribbling out of the sides of your mouth and pissing your self... You're better off dead anyway:102:

what a great track that one is. I didn't know you followed COB HF?

Fooking'ell where is it? Afghanistan?

No not at all, it's in Tamworth :icon_bigg

It is quite big inside, needs about £1k spent on it.

It has a porch, loads of storage area, kitchen/dining area, huge living room, downstairs toilet, 2 master bedrooms and a study with a nice bathroom upstairs, the garden is fairly big could easily get a consevatory out there.

There has been no offers and Barrats own it due to the current people part exchanging, I will leave it till Tuesday/Wednesday and start the bidding at around £72k my limit would be 85k.

Happy driving !! You are guaranteed none of the crap I've experienced with them anyway :icon_lol:

It's bootiful, lovely to drive.

However, they did manage to cause a panic when they thought I hadn't paid the second £500 of my deposit, when I pointed to the receipt the dozy salewoman said "Oh yeah, I took the payment didn't I over the phone".

Got home and then realised they hadn't put the tax disc in, numpties. It's taxed etc just not displaying, so a bit annoying.

At your age, you should be shagging everything that you can for exercise.

You've not seen Hazz have you :icon_wink Only kidding, from when we first started playing his weight difference is huge, he just needs to work on his shooting now. :icon_bigg

That explains it then.:icon_bigg

Seriously, best of luck, I think you'll need it at that price.:023:

Thanks. If I can it would be a real bargain!! The house was originally on the market for £120k its been on the market for 6 months. Yes this may sound worrying, but I know the area and nobody is really buying at the moment. Interest rates are quite low at the moment, renting a room will cover the mortgage.

No not at all, it's in Tamworth :icon_bigg

It is quite big inside, needs about £1k spent on it.

It has a porch, loads of storage area, kitchen/dining area, huge living room, downstairs toilet, 2 master bedrooms and a study with a nice bathroom upstairs, the garden is fairly big could easily get a consevatory out there.

There has been no offers and Barrats own it due to the current people part exchanging, I will leave it till Tuesday/Wednesday and start the bidding at around £72k my limit would be 85k.

Probably got structual damage,damp etc.I'd be very very cautious.Clearly something wrong with it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58