How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold - Just been outside to my car, -3 it's reading.

I expect it couldn't sleep because of the cold and instead of just lying there tossing and turning, it decided to switch the light on and get out a book.

In a little bit of pain, had another hole punched through my ear yesterday, tragus this time, and is a tad swollen. Self inflicted though, so don't offer me sympathy.

Good today. nicked a 4-3 win at sunday football down to an inspired substitution from me. won 60 quid on the city yesterday after predicting fryatt to score first and leicester to win 3-0 and threw some large shapes down the pub last night.

Sorry to hear about the bad news earlier guys. hope it gets better somehow but at the mo i'm sure they wont think so.

I dont even have to go on night out to feel like I have.

It's a pish take.

Seconded.

I'm feeling Christmassy. Tacky lights are now covering my trees and bushes.

I've also received my first cards including, for the 3rd year running, one from a Steve and Sue. We have no idea who they are.

Seconded.

I'm feeling Christmassy. Tacky lights are now covering my trees and bushes.

I've also received my first cards including, for the 3rd year running, one from a Steve and Sue. We have no idea who they are.

i'm pretty sure Steve and Sue are people that everyone gets a card from, don't worry its probably just the Royal Mail taking the piss and trying to confuse old people

i'm pretty sure Steve and Sue are people that everyone gets a card from, don't worry its probably just the Royal Mail taking the piss and trying to confuse old people

Old people with lights on their bush.

She needs them to help him find the way.

One black one, one white one?

The Mayor of Bayswater still wants a word with you about the rumours you've been spreading about his daughter!

got a the shit monday feeling, in the office for another 6 hours, got a cold,

weekend was good tho, broguht some things for the house and brought a new suit, shoes shirt and tie for the company Xmas party on friday,

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69