How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good for me. I'm not wanting to join for the shitty reason to try and make this country a better place to live. I simply wanna join cus i'm greedy and want the decent money that comes with it cus i'm not motivated enough to go to uni for 3 years to study summat in the hope of getting a decent job.

And i'd get to drive faster and put the woo woo on!

They don't let 10 year olds in, youv'e got at least another 8 years before being considered! Seriously though if they are the reasons you want to join you will soon be screened out. Money aint much good if you get shot or stabbed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a name check on R5L yesterday during the travel update :icon_bigg

And on Friday, something to do with the M1.

I'm racking up so many miles at the mo I'm seeing all sorts of carnage on our motorways. :icon_razz Only doing my duty in reporting it.

radio 2 until wogan finishes, then r5l. :038:

It's all good for me. I'm not wanting to join for the shitty reason to try and make this country a better place to live. I simply wanna join cus i'm greedy and want the decent money that comes with it cus i'm not motivated enough to go to uni for 3 years to study summat in the hope of getting a decent job.

And i'd get to drive faster and put the woo woo on!

They don't let 10 year olds in, youv'e got at least another 8 years before being considered! Seriously though if they are the reasons you want to join you will soon be screened out. Money aint much good if you get shot or stabbed.

8 and a half years actually. And i'm not gonna tell em that:icon_roll

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm racking up so many miles at the mo I'm seeing all sorts of carnage on our motorways. :icon_razz Only doing my duty in reporting it.

radio 2 until wogan finishes, then r5l. :038:

Radio 4 getting a bit too racey for you Mk ?

Tired. Even though I'm tired I have to pull off an all-nighter in an attempt to be ready for my exam tomorrow. Why do I do this every fooking time?! :mad:

Bloody cold - just been to Hinckley v Kettering.

Most blatant handball since Maradona's apparently for Kettering's equaliser.

Didn't really see it but you could tell it must have been blatant because the Kettering players were expecting it to be a freekick and seem to be suprised that it was given. Pissed me off even more that we then had to stay another 30 mins in the bloody cold!

Good job you thought twice with the state of things at the moment.

Its worth me hanging on in there, I'm building up quite a nice dossier on the bullying by my boss so when I put a claim in against the company the tw*t hasnt got a leg to stand on

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69