How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a Leeds fan?

Pressure is on Gary Mac.
Imo he looked like a manager that didnt know what to do against Histon this afternoon.
That must surely be their most humilating result ever, and the fans are not going to be impressed with a manager slumped in the dugout with his arms folded looking both passionless & clueless.
I would say next weeks game against Bristol R is massive for him.

Still in pain and feeling sorry for myself. I hate being ill.

TT are number 1:038:

And their new album is the biggest pre-sale ever. beating coldplay's earlier this year by over 30%.

Excellent!

Aprt from me not having my copy yet:icon_sad:

Had it ordered to go to work cos I assumed I'd get it Monday(official day of release) but no, got a phone call yesterday to say it had arrived BAH! I could've spent all day listening to it!

TT are number 1:038:

And their new album is the biggest pre-sale ever. beating coldplay's earlier this year by over 30%.

Excellent!

Aprt from me not having my copy yet:icon_sad:

Had it ordered to go to work cos I assumed I'd get it Monday(official day of release) but no, got a phone call yesterday to say it had arrived BAH! I could've spent all day listening to it!

I heard today that it's sales will be down if Woolies go under, as they are big suppliers to Tesco and Asda as well as others, so they will have no CDs to sell.

fecked off. found a nail in my tyre this morning (another spurned bitch I imagine...) and I have to go to wales tomorrow so had to get it fixed. Waited for an hour and a half to be charged £150 for a new tyre and then the twat broke the sensor in it so I have to get a new one and go back in a couple of days. No doubt to wait some more....
gggrrrrr

Pretty pleased to be fair. got confirmation today that my application form will pass to join the police. just gotta prepare for the other 4 parts now!

Oh dear.

It's all good for me. I'm not wanting to join for the shitty reason to try and make this country a better place to live. I simply wanna join cus i'm greedy and want the decent money that comes with it cus i'm not motivated enough to go to uni for 3 years to study summat in the hope of getting a decent job.

And i'd get to drive faster and put the woo woo on!

Oh dear.

You got a name check on R5L yesterday during the travel update :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611