How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here i go, my appraisal meeting is about to start, i will let everyone know how it went, kind of nervous :icon_roll i dont know what to expect :icon_conf

I'm fed up. I've been on holiday all week, I've not finished the decorating, the house is more of a mess than when I started trying to sort it, and that realisation that I'm back to work on Monday has just hit.

I'm sure the game tomorrow will cheer me up though :icon_roll

hi everyone i am back,

the final verdict is..... i am advance stages of the project given so my contract runs till end of june in which i will be coming back to leicester, if anyone knows a company which needs a business analyst please PM, i am not supraised i knew it was a minor project and i consider myslef to been successful, its kind of upset tho when you are told how long you are going to be here, i am not sure if i am ready to leave netherlands and return to the UK, i dont really want to go through the process of finding another job as i have a great job here with good pay. me and missues will need to sit down and talk about the next step as her contract finishes in july.

hi everyone i am back,

the final verdict is..... i am advance stages of the project given so my contract runs till end of june in which i will be coming back to leicester, if anyone knows a company which needs a business analyst please PM, i am not supraised i knew it was a minor project and i consider myslef to been successful, its kind of upset tho when you are told how long you are going to be here, i am not sure if i am ready to leave netherlands and return to the UK, i dont really want to go through the process of finding another job as i have a great job here with good pay. me and missues will need to sit down and talk about the next step as her contract finishes in july.

She's lucky to have a contract, a lot of those window operators are unscrupulous.

She's lucky to have a contract, a lot of those window operators are unscrupulous.

:038: least mine is still alive and not like the many women you have buried, how long before i see your face on crimewatch ;)

:038: least mine is still alive and not like the many women you have buried, how long before i see your face on crimewatch ;)

Macky is better than that he has had his own Panorama special.

i finished for the week, hope everyone has a good weekend and i'm off home, enjoy the weather and a loud cheer for the leicester team and worthy for his first game, ill be logged on later and tomorrow

i finished for the week, hope everyone has a good weekend and i'm off home, enjoy the weather and a loud cheer for the leicester team and worthy for his first game, ill be logged on later and tomorrow

What time exactly?

What time exactly?

about 2pm your time just in time to see the line up for leicester, is there a website where i could possibly watch the game??:icon_cool

before i even think about clicking the link, i have to read who put it there and its no other than melton...so no need to click the link ;)

Down in the dumps. About to receive a nice bit of extra money from work for some long lost holiday pay, infact a few hundred quids worth:038: .
Had the gas board around after getting a strong whiff of gas in recent days. They've cut my gas off and capped it. There is now a big feck off warning triangle stuck on the meter. During the day i've had an engineer look at the problem and there is a bad leak underneath the house. The pipes are not accessable because of the solid flooring. The only answer is to re-route the pipework of which the bill is going to cost a few hundred quid:icon_sad: . Ah well easy come easy go:102:

Down in the dumps. About to receive a nice bit of extra money from work for some long lost holiday pay, infact a few hundred quids worth:038: .
Had the gas board around after getting a strong whiff of gas in recent days. They've cut my gas off and capped it. There is now a big feck off warning triangle stuck on the meter. During the day i've had an engineer look at the problem and there is a bad leak underneath the house. The pipes are not accessable because of the solid flooring. The only answer is to re-route the pipework of which the bill is going to cost a few hundred quid:icon_sad: . Ah well easy come easy go:102:

if the pipes are faulty then the gas board should replace and then make good the work area surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69