How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did I ... Latimer Street, but only until '69 when I moved away

I never made it that far, did the early part of my secondary school in Surrey and then finished off at Beaumont Leys when I moved back to Leics in the early 70s

How are you feeling today Mr Melton Fox?, I enjoy our little chats and I'm always concerned about the welfare of your good self.
Not too bad thanks Hazza, a few ups and downs today but I think the day will end on a high note.

How are you anyway?, I do hope I find you suitably happy

Last edited:
Not too bad thanks Hazza, a few ups and downs today but I think the day will end on a high note.

How are you anyway?, I do hope I find you suitably happy

I am happy, I am now the owner of a car, tomorrow I can rest after a very busy week whilst also applying for 3 jobs I've earmarked. Glad to hear you're happy Melton, I enjoy our little chats/slanging matches.

I am happy, I am now the owner of a car, tomorrow I can rest after a very busy week whilst also applying for 3 jobs I've earmarked. Glad to hear you're happy Melton, I enjoy our little chats/slanging matches.
How did you come across a car?, glad your happy Hazza, glad your happy

In the Mercury just what I was looking for as well. All the second half dealerships have been struggling to get ''smaller cars'' for first-time drivers.

I hope I am has happy at the weekend, esp. at Saturday 5.30pm.
Excellent, nice one Hazza, how long before you're on the road

ffs, get a fecking room you chutneys...

Excellent, nice one Hazza, how long before you're on the road

Well it all depends how long until I get a paid job (reply expected from interview from Wed, in next 6 days) and then shopping for some insurance. The car is ideal and the family who owned were only getting rid because both parents have taken on new jobs and got company cars.

Hey its fridayyyy, at work got that appraisal meeting today, i'm feeling ok a bit tired and a bit upset, the house is all gone emtpy now as my parents brother and sister have left to go back to england, but we had a good time. got work today and then going to rest and watch the FA CUP over the weekend the only football i get here to watch and the champions league so it isn't too bad, hows everyone else feeling??

Hey its fridayyyy, at work got that appraisal meeting today, i'm feeling ok a bit tired and a bit upset, the house is all gone emtpy now as my parents brother and sister have left to go back to england, but we had a good time. got work today and then going to rest and watch the FA CUP over the weekend the only football i get here to watch and the champions league so it isn't too bad, hows everyone else feeling??

you and me both mate:icon_roll about four hours duration by all accounts

how long is the appraisal meeting? mine is at 3pm till 3.30pm, hopefully it goes well as long one on here as told my manager about my bitchiness to her :icon_cool ;) :icon_lol:

And me but it wont be 4 hours be more like five minutes at about 5.25 this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69