How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to watch Anstey Swifts OB beat Real Muxloe 2-1 in Alliance League, Division 2.

Thought you didn't do Wednesday's, you should have come last week to see the mighty yellows.:icon_lol:

I think Anstey will go up to be honest, and we did them a massive favour at the weekend by beating Wigston United.
Muxloe aren't that great, not sure how they are so high up the league.

Thought you didn't do Wednesday's, you should have come last week to see the mighty yellows.:icon_lol:

I think Anstey will go up to be honest, and we did them a massive favour at the weekend by beating Wigston United.
Muxloe aren't that great, not sure how they are so high up the league.

More warmer today....:icon_bigg

I noticed your win against Wigston which was good for them.

Massive crowd there tonight, around 100. Both teams played very average, Muxloe took the lead, then an equaliser and then an absolute cracker of a goal....35 yard free-kick.

Probelm with Anstey is fixture congestion, 3 injuries tonight with at least 4 players on the sidelines. And for the next 3 weeks having to play Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

Why are Anstey so many games behind? I know they're in a couple of Cups still but at one stage they had 11 games in hand on some teams!.

I may well be facing them again next year as I have been asked to sign for A.T. Sports in the Premier League who look like they may be relegated to Division 1.

Last edited:
Why are Anstey so many games behind? I know they're in a couple of Cups still but at one stage they had 11 games in hand on some teams!.

I may well be facing them again next year as I have been asked to sign for A.T. Sports in the Premier League who look like they may be relegated to Division 1.

Aswell as having two cup runs, semi-finals and final (in a couple of weeks). They had something silly like 3 called off in a row because of pitches etc.

Good Luck on the Career move. I reckon a Talking Balls F.C. would win the 5th division.

Aswell as having two cup runs, semi-finals and final (in a couple of weeks). They had something silly like 3 called off in a row because of pitches etc.

Good Luck on the Career move. I reckon a Talking Balls F.C. would win the 5th division.

Career move :081: As you said yesterday it's only shitty Sunday morning football.

I've always liked the idea of setting my own team up and entering into a league, did something similar years ago with my mates but only played other kids from different neighbourhoods.

Who is that young kid that goes to watch Anstey who plays for Coventry,he is class.

Also did you hear of any inuries to babies at our match last week?, I did a hoofing clearance and it landed straight in a pram.:icon_conf

Also did you hear of any inuries to babies at our match last week?, I did a hoofing clearance and it landed straight in a pram.:icon_conf
Hazza as already reported the baby to the FA and is currently drawing up a reform preventing babies of that age attending football matches

Hazza also included in his report: "The baby got what it ****ing deserved"

Who is that young kid that goes to watch Anstey who plays for Coventry,he is class.

I can't remember a lad who watches Anstey but plays for Cov, I do know one who plays for the Sheep.

No, injures to babies. Although, the mother & baby Association of Stocking Farm were in attendance.

........I've always liked the idea of setting my own team up and entering into a league, ................

It is bloody hard work and stressful and will cost you money. But I enjoy it!

Feeling happy today. :icon_bigg

*sings*

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.
Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613