How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want Friday 9.30 to arrive got 4 days off.Spent all morning searching for a job..I can't stand this fecker much longer

Last edited:
Can I have 10p each way on trap six, please ?

Its not what it used to be homer,its just inputting bets into a Computer system,awful awful Company to work for too
I'll shut up now ,best getting my finger out and finding something else rather than bellyaching,just really pisse off with it all today

Its not what it used to be homer,its just inputting bets into a Computer system,awful awful Company to work for too
I'll shut up now ,best getting my finger out and finding something else rather than bellyaching,just really pisse off with it all today

Not been the same since they stopped having some big fat heifer marking up the prices on a big whiteboard

Them were the days....

****ed off, I paid for a new cricket bat from a website last thursday and I have had no reply to 3 emails and no answer to 10 phone calls since. It's annoying the hell out of me.

I paid with a credit card, Is there any way I can cancel this payment?

****ed off, I paid for a new cricket bat from a website last thursday and I have had no reply to 3 emails and no answer to 10 phone calls since. It's annoying the hell out of me.

Don't think so, but in the event of non-delivery you can claim your money back from the credit card company.

Im sure you can claim the money back from your card supplier.

I have a almost brand new Wordworm. I've only had 2 knocks with it and i didn't last long. Yours for £50 notes if ya want it.

I'm sticking to my trusty Slazanger. What make of Bat did you order?

Ive had similar shocking service from cricket kit websites in the past. I suspect most of them are back bedroom operations tbh.

Last edited:
I have a almost brand new Wordworm. I've only had 2 knocks with it and i didn't last long. Yours for £50 notes if ya want it.

I'm sticking to my trusty Slazanger. What make of Bat did you order?

Which one is it? Weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610