How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am,awful it was Lako..just awful..a mountain of paperwork after

Change your post back...made me look mad now

You got me, thought the first post was a tad harsh, Vile is a strong word, but then again so is the smell coming out of you.

fecked, been in a job for 10 days and its clear they've misjudged how much work there is for us to do, twinned with several meetings every couple of days to add to the workload....bring on the bank holiday drinkies!

nah, the funniest feedback you'll ever get - I am too professional !!! What a total load of shite :icon_lol:

I would but I am having a rest, got a whole week for revision ! :icon_lol:

Fair enough. I've only got my two History exams left so i'm somewhat chuffed that the bulk of my exams have passed by without any major cock ups. (not that i've noticed anyways)

Fair enough. I've only got my two History exams left so i'm somewhat chuffed that the bulk of my exams have passed by without any major cock ups. (not that i've noticed anyways)

I was doing alright until today, business has just completely ruined my hopes getting good grades throughout. I hate business !!

I was doing alright until today, business has just completely ruined my hopes getting good grades throughout. I hate business !!

Yeah I took it at GCSE and I have no idea why. Shit subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Nottm F710