How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the same as me, don't know why I took it regretted it after the first week! Wish I would of chose History or Geography but ah well.

I'm hoping to keep Geoggers and History into year 13, and do human Geography at Uni. This year History has partly been Russia from 1880's to 1950's which I find fascinating.

knackered and wanting beer, which will have to wait as the boy has a football match this evening....

I'm hoping to keep Geoggers and History into year 13, and do human Geography at Uni. This year History has partly been Russia from 1880's to 1950's which I find fascinating.

Oh that isn't the sort of stuff I find interesting lol so maybe it is a good job I didn't choose it !

knackered and wanting beer, which will have to wait as the boy has a football match this evening....

Go on, get pissed and abuse the other parents for having useless kids:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Oh that isn't the sort of stuff I find interesting lol so maybe it is a good job I didn't choose it !

Get down ya local boozer h-dawg!! and you Ted.

I was a regular in my local and heading up town most weekends by the time i was ur age. U learn a lot more in a pub than you ever will do in school.

**** revising. If u dont know it now then your ****ed and it wont help anyway.

I was a regular in my local and heading up town most weekends by the time i was ur age. U learn a lot more in a pub than you ever will do in school.

Wait a sec E-Dawg, are trying to tell me that girls aren't really interested in global warming and Stalin?

Last edited:

explains a lot really :icon_lol::icon_wink

Last edited:
You'd love it Cate.

That date still a No?

Keep working at it Endo, she'll weaken..............putty in your hands soon:icon_bigg

dating.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610