How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had similar shocking service from cricket kit websites in the past. I suspect most of them are back bedroom operations tbh.

Yeah me too Duzza.

I tend to get mine from one of the market harborough boys. One of the lads usually gets the Enderby teams stuff cus a few of us play midweek and indoor with them. Never had bad gear from them to be fair. I've had stuff off him for 4-5 years now.

If you need a bat or pads or anything then drop me a PM Lako and i will see what he can get.

****ed off, I paid for a new cricket bat from a website last thursday and I have had no reply to 3 emails and no answer to 10 phone calls since. It's annoying the hell out of me.

I paid with a credit card, Is there any way I can cancel this payment?

Check what their T&Cs say about their delivery timescales, If you are outside of them contact them one more time to show you have made reasonable effort and waited for their time frame.

Keep all e mails and contact you Credit Card issuer and ask them to raise a chargeback for non receipt of goods. They will then liaise with the merchant acquirer to either get the goods delivered or your money returned.

Originally Posted by Cate Fox
Totally and utterly pissed off... I truly hate my boss. I just hope I dont have to endure the tosser for too much longer. I seriously need cheering up :(

At work and pissed :icon_conf

Bored with work

Just want Friday 9.30 to arrive got 4 days off.Spent all morning searching for a job..I can't stand this fecker much longer

Well its not just me thats totally fecked off with work, still at least someones happy................

horny, sat in a cafe in chelsea harbour design centre watching lots of lovely ladies going by

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710