How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel giggety!!

I was told by the dentist the other day that I will certainly need my recently erupted wisdom teeth pulling out. Not looking forward to that!

I was told by the dentist the other day that I will certainly need my recently erupted wisdom teeth pulling out. Not looking forward to that!
I had the top ones out at the dentist, and they came out no problem at all. The lower ones have to be done at the hospital. I should have had both out, but it turned out one has "fallen over" and so won't cause any problems.

I won't lie about the op; it frigging hurts! :icon_cry:

I had the top ones out at the dentist, and they came out no problem at all. The lower ones have to be done at the hospital. I should have had both out, but it turned out one has "fallen over" and so won't cause any problems.

I won't lie about the op; it frigging hurts! :icon_cry:

Well both of mine are on the bottom, i'm hoping it won't mean another spell in hospital after opps in 06, 07 and 08 - all for broken arms :icon_lol:

Sore; had a wisdom tooth extracted, and now look like
quagmire.jpg

You have my sympathy, i had all four of mine out years ago in Burton general of all places. I had a scan afterwards and was told i had four more lying dormant, very rare apparently. Fortunately only the top two have come through and wre much easier to remove. You should feel (and look) much better in a couple of days. Get well soon.:056:

I feel bad that you have had a tooth out, but I have a brace, that's a what you call a killer!

Granted having it put in tightened hurts, but having it taken out is horribe, it feels like your teeth are leaving with it

Well both of mine are on the bottom, i'm hoping it won't mean another spell in hospital after opps in 06, 07 and 08 - all for broken arms :icon_lol:
Ouch - that is bad.

You have my sympathy, i had all four of mine out years ago in Burton general of all places. I had a scan afterwards and was told i had four more lying dormant, very rare apparently. Fortunately only the top two have come through and wre much easier to remove. You should feel (and look) much better in a couple of days. Get well soon.:056:
The top two were a breeze, like you say. Thanks :)

you had a tooth out and turned in to MK?
:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711