How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up with a feeling of sadness,don't know why.Its still here,being very reflective and thinking about things and people from my past etc.I think it's an allday thing

I woke up with a feeling of sadness,don't know why.Its still here,being very reflective and thinking about things and people from my past etc.I think it's an allday thing

It will only last until 9:30pm......

it may be friday, but I have another 5 hours to go of having my head ripped off by my tosser of a boss :icon_sad:

If its that bad Cate,that unbearable just pack it in and go and do something that although may not pay as much you will at least not dread going into each day,life really is too short

Last edited:
If its that bad Cate,that unbearable just pack it in and go and do something that although may not pay as much you will at least not dread going into each day,life really is too short

believe me I am desperately trying to get out of the place and as soon as I can find a job that will cover my bills I am out of there. As you say, life is too short

it may be friday, but I have another 5 hours to go of having my head ripped off by my tosser of a boss :icon_sad:

Why will you have your head ripped off if you've done nothing wrong?

I think you should contact your HR dept, or if you feel you can't talk to them, try ACAS.

Why will you have your head ripped off if you've done nothing wrong?

I think you should contact your HR dept, or if you feel you can't talk to them, try ACAS.

:icon_lol: HR department? we dont have one...

He's 1970's boss, talks to everyone like shite, is best buddies with the Chairman in the US so can do what the hell he likes. He still thinks he is running the place. The only way to defeat him is to drop him in the shite when I leave, which I fully intend to do :)

believe me I am desperately trying to get out of the place and as soon as I can find a job that will cover my bills I am out of there. As you say, life is too short

I'm doing exactly the same,I detest the job I do with a passion but its no use complaining best finding something.Don't want the greatest job just something I can go in do and not dread each morning coming and having to go there
Good Luck:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711