How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: HR department? we dont have one...

He's 1970's boss, talks to everyone like shite, is best buddies with the Chairman in the US so can do what the hell he likes. He still thinks he is running the place. The only way to defeat him is to drop him in the shite when I leave, which I fully intend to do :)

I would take them to the cleaners if I were you.

Start writing down everything he's doing to make your work environment uncomfortable. You know you shouldn't be subject to this, so go for it!

:icon_lol: HR department? we dont have one...

He's 1970's boss, talks to everyone like shite, is best buddies with the Chairman in the US so can do what the hell he likes. He still thinks he is running the place. The only way to defeat him is to drop him in the shite when I leave, which I fully intend to do :)

Not got one where I work either,make it up as they go along:102:

Great!

The manager here who is a complete tosspot has dropped a huge bollock. Our XLWB van was due for a service at 62,000 miles, and despite being told about it, he failed to book it in. It's now done 70,000 miles and has developed a rather strange noise in the engine. Ford have just called, and because it's past it's service, the warranty in now void. Whatever the **** is wrong is going to cost £4600 to put right.

Hopefully this will be the end of my manager .... HAPPY DAYS!

Thrilled! My daughter and I just tracked down the first ever confirmed breeding pair of great spotted woodpeckers in Ireland, in the Wicklow Mountains. We didn't discover them - somebody else had already done that, but we only had a rough idea of which tract of forest they were in so it was still needle-in-a-haystackish. Luckily one of them called out at just the right time.

Seen dozens of them in England of course, and hundreds in Hungary, but that doesn't detract from it. :)

Still am way too hot, not a chance of sleeping tonight.

Going to go sleep with a cold flannel over my face I reckon.

Yeah get someone to hold it down good and tight so none of the heat can get in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710