How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 more days and I have 6 weeks off:026: Most of it will be spent searching for a university though:icon_conf

Should be handy enough to find surely? They're usually fairly big places, can't see them being that hard to locate.

Enjoy, some of the best fun I have ever had, the 13 hour night train from Krakow to Prague with no water and a massive hangover was a highlight ;)
belgrade to thessalonika (12 hours) with 1 litre of water between 3 of us having had about 10 pints and the only place to kip down was by the loo in between carriages. I have never gone without anything i wanted since!
happy days...

belgrade to thessalonika (12 hours) with 1 litre of water between 3 of us having had about 10 pints and the only place to kip down was by the loo in between carriages. I have never gone without anything i wanted since!
happy days...

Torture at the time but something to fondly look back on that's for sure.

Torture at the time but something to fondly look back on that's for sure.
Like the look on my mates face when we came very close to selling his ass to some pissed up turks!!

have fun swede fox!!

Should be handy enough to find surely? They're usually fairly big places, can't see them being that hard to locate.

Thanks for that Mackster:icon_lol:

Chilled out.

Went for a country drive this morning and stopped off at a pub called The Olive Branch (clipsham in rutland). Couldnt believe how busy it was for a quiet country village pub.
The food being served looked top notch, and so did the prices.

Roast fillet of turbot, braised fennel, shell fish ravioli.......£22.50

Chargrilled rib eye steak, tomato, chips, mushrooms & peppercorn sauce.......£19.50

Fish & chips, minted peas, tomato sauce.........£13.95.

I had my pint of lager in the nice little garden, then fecked off home for my £3 maryland chicken:icon_lol:

Chilled out.

Went for a country drive this morning and stopped off at a pub called The Olive Branch (clipsham in rutland). Couldnt believe how busy it was for a quiet country village pub.

Chargrilled rib eye steak, tomato, chips, mushrooms & peppercorn sauce.......£19.50

I had my pint of lager in the nice little garden, then fecked off home for my £3 maryland chicken:icon_lol:

Michelin Starred I believe

Wondering whether agreeing to a 16 mile cycle around Rutland Water tomorrow morning is a good idea or not.... I am going to be crippled :icon_lol:

Wondering whether agreeing to a 16 mile cycle around Rutland Water tomorrow morning is a good idea or not.... I am going to be crippled :icon_lol:
That's only an hour or so in the saddle Cate, I'm sure you've had longer rides that that....

Chilled out.

Any place that has the audacity to put tomato sauce in the description of a £14 item deserves shutting down immediately.

That's only an hour or so in the saddle Cate, I'm sure you've had longer rides that that....

it was 4 hours and 25 km in the end... my knee has locked up now :icon_conf

apart from that it was good fun :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712