How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't feel sorry for me at all really, do you?

A little, I am not looking forward to working and having to pay mortgage and bills, so I feel sorry for you in terms of that. And also you don't get long holidays. So yeah I so feel sorry for you but not just you, mainly all adults who work.

I hate the German language, it´s like when my satellite tv remote control was broken and I couldn´t change from those free-to-air channels on Astra 19.2.

Other than that, Berlin is fine.

I hate the German language, it´s like when my satellite tv remote control was broken and I couldn´t change from those free-to-air channels on Astra 19.2.

Other than that, Berlin is fine.
Thanks for sharing that one with us SF...:icon_conf

no, we stopped at the pub half way and walked up alot of the hills :icon_lol::icon_lol:
Went walking in the Dales yesterday,near Grassington.Had a crippling hangover from Saturday night and the first few miles were like total torture.

Went walking in the Dales yesterday,near Grassington.Had a crippling hangover from Saturday night and the first few miles were like total torture.
We stayed in kettlewell a few years ago and did some lovely walks. Nice part of the world there

We stayed in kettlewell a few years ago and did some lovely walks. Nice part of the world there

Went back via Howgil and will defintely be returning to round there to do some walking,lovely area and hardly a soul about which suits me.I think Silverdale/Arnside will be the next jaunt

Quite happy actually, seems I won't be losing my job aferall, however there will be reduced hours.

Pissed off, day 2 of holiday and its fuffing raining again... sod it, I'll have to endure Jeremy Kyle :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710