How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off, day 2 of holiday and its fuffing raining again... sod it, I'll have to endure Jeremy Kyle :icon_lol:

No eating entire multi-packs of crisps before 3pm. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Everybody I have had contact with today seems tetchy and irritable,I think the moon might be in Uranus.....either that or I'm just an annoying ****

Sad. The cat has killed both the young stonechats in our garden. :icon_cry:

Mine seem to insist on torturing frogs at the moment. Especially on hot nights when the windows are open. The noise is horrendous.

Why is it called anti-natal, natal pertains to ones birth, so surely a condom would be anti-natal. What you are attending is get-me-ready-for-natal classes.

The ANTEnatal went well. Quite helpful tbh.

The scan yesterday went well as well so we are all on for a kitchen sink birth, providing nothing major crops up between now and then.

Pretty good as it goes. Took Mrs SJN to the Royal Marsden for the results of her scan and it seems that in the last month, her tumour has shrunk by 74% The treatment she is on is only designed to restrict its growth, so the medics are mystified! :)

Pretty good as it goes. Took Mrs SJN to the Royal Marsden for the results of her scan and it seems that in the last month, her tumour has shrunk by 74% The treatment she is on is only designed to restrict its growth, so the medics are mystified! :)

Great news SJN

:038:

The pool we are getting is free so no problems on cost!!

Great news SJN, keep us posted!

I feel like everyone is conspiring against me. Plus, I want to go back to New Zealand.

That's great news!!

Great news SJN:038::038::038:

Thanks folks, your good wishes are, as always, very much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710