How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told off for my username (same as this one) on another forum as it may cause offence.:icon_evil

Yea but who gives a shit about offending members of the Cov scum supporting family?
(yes they are all related)

Surprised myself in having a jog and managing to keep going until the end. Now, not feeling too bad either. However, was not amused at a flaming dog nearly rugby tackling me when I ran past it.

Nasty things those Chihuahuas

rubychihuahua1.jpg

Got a Kidney infection,spent 3 hours in 'Casualty' yesterday.Guts ache like you could never imagine

FFS you two, get a room will you and take your webcam so I can watch you extract each others man glue with your dirty gobs

That is just horrific SJN, you filth rag.

Yea but who gives a shit about offending members of the Cov scum supporting family?
(yes they are all related)

It wasn't a football forum, just an open forum like this one that anyone can read and i was informed that there may be kids reading the forum and my username was offensive.

Got a Kidney infection,spent 3 hours in 'Casualty' yesterday.Guts ache like you could never imagine
I had a similar infection, but managed to travel to the Yeovil away game. I did have to move from the terrace to the seats, as I couldn't stand. I thought it was appendicitis, the pain was that bad, but still refused to see a doctor for three days.

I had a similar infection, but managed to travel to the Yeovil away game. I did have to move from the terrace to the seats, as I couldn't stand. I thought it was appendicitis, the pain was that bad, but still refused to see a doctor for three days.

It wasn't appendicitis then:icon_roll:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711