How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite isnt it... hour and 50 to go

Counting it down makes it even worse as well, I just can't help myself. Think Ill treat myself to a lemon barley and a twix when I get home, living life to the max.

Their kids that wear FCUK clothing I assume

Most probably. I think it was very much a case of the moderators being offended on behalf of no-one. Thank god none of our mods are like that…….

Most probably. I think it was very much a case of the moderators being offended on behalf of no-one. Thank god none of our mods are like that…….

:icon_bigg :023:

:icon_lol: HR department? we dont have one...

He's 1970's boss, talks to everyone like shite, is best buddies with the Chairman in the US so can do what the hell he likes. He still thinks he is running the place. The only way to defeat him is to drop him in the shite when I leave, which I fully intend to do :)

I hope you do drop him in the shite, and when you do please tell us about it :icon_bigg

I hope you do drop him in the shite, and when you do please tell us about it :icon_bigg

because he feared me dropping him in said shite, he has paid me to leave with a compromise agreement ;)

doesnt stop me calling the american company HR hotline anonymously and reporting it though... they have to investigate mwahahahahaha ;)

Last edited:
because he feared me dropping him in said shite, he has paid me to leave with a compromise agreement ;)

doesnt stop me calling the american company HR hotline anonymously and reporting it though... they have to investigate mwahahahahaha ;)
Power to the people :109:

Softly, softly Cate. Make sure you've banked the gold before dropping him in the brown stuff

Thats a new hairstyle, shoes, and wardrobe sorted then. Oh and i forget the new Pontus dvd.

:icon_lol: no, its bathroom tiling and flashy new sink plus carpeting through the house ...anything left will go on shoes and clothes of course :icon_wink

Shitting through the eye of a needle:icon_sad: It feels like I'm wiping my arse on a hedgehog !!!

(go on then, edit away)

Bored, we needed a good sex scandle in Slovenia.

in fine fettle, just been for a sauna and a swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711