How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried that I'm one of the 95% hardgainers that have got it all wrong :icon_cry:

I miss Jamine66! Are you're happy now?! When will it end? How am I supposed to become a successful hardgainer now?

Like shit, still can't shake the cold like symptoms I've had for two weeks and now got a stomach bug with it, might phone in sick tomorrow.

Like shit, still can't shake the cold like symptoms I've had for two weeks and now got a stomach bug with it, might phone in sick tomorrow.

Sounds like Swine Flu.

For God's sake, don't go near Harbro.

Sounds like Swine Flu.

For God's sake, don't go near Harbro.

I don't have a fever or major aches, so I ruled out Swine, but I do ache a fair bit (I'd say moderate) can't focus and have a splitting headache... and I'm off my food, which is weird for me

Pissed off and stressed, half of the office is away.

feel quite good today although saturday afternoon i made a pillock of myself - i gave my watch to the bloke in the shop and asked 'can i have a new strap on please' :icon_roll:icon_redf:) he laughed thats when i noticed what i said :icon_roll:icon_conf:icon_bigg

How did the moose get on with you guys at the weekend?

He played well mate, scored 30 odd and took 2 wickets. I on the other hand put in the worst performance with the bat of my life, just couldn't concentrate and didn't want to be out there.

Some big chap back down the Deiu mentioned our little bet to me, although If I play like I did on Sat the drink is yours mate.

feel quite good today although saturday afternoon i made a pillock of myself - i gave my watch to the bloke in the shop and asked 'can i have a new strap on please' :icon_roll:icon_redf:) he laughed thats when i noticed what i said :icon_roll:icon_conf:icon_bigg

I hate it when I get my shops confused when I need multiple things.

He played well mate, scored 30 odd and took 2 wickets. I on the other hand put in the worst performance with the bat of my life, just couldn't concentrate and didn't want to be out there.

Some big chap back down the Deiu mentioned our little bet to me, although If I play like I did on Sat the drink is yours mate.

Yeah that would of been Moose's old boy, Andy. I mentioned the bet to him on Saturday at our game.

Moose is a steady player so will do ok for you boys. We stuffed Croft on sat. Were playing well at the minute but knowing my luck it will completely go before our game. Bowled them out for 126. I got a couple again. Then we knocked them off for 3 and i was 4 not out at the end.

How'd you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711