How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous - got my driving test today and I really need to pass. Wish me luck everyone!

fuffin pissed off, my boss is being a total wanker today - I seriously doubt he can manage to do anything for himself

Nope, don't worry, we're leaving on the Monday :icon_cool

One thing I noticed down that way is you might wake up in the morning and its really cloudy and gloomy,don't despair too much because it tends to clear by about 10am.Most mornings we were there this happened and the owner of the site said its normal.
Feck,I'm becoming a boring bastard.

One thing I noticed down that way is you might wake up in the morning and its really cloudy and gloomy,don't despair too much because it tends to clear by about 10am.Most mornings we were there this happened and the owner of the site said its normal.
Feck,I'm becoming a boring bastard.

So I guess the idea then is to stay in bed until after 10 ... sounds like a plan to me.

I've failed twice,first time was through nerves really and the second time I thought I 'd passed but apparently I should have gone in a bus lane and didn't.My Instructor said I was a better driver going backwards than I was going forwards.This all happened a while back,I do intend To give it another whirl but I haven't the money at the moment.

I've failed twice,first time was through nerves really and the second time I thought I 'd passed but apparently I should have gone in a bus lane and didn't.My Instructor said I was a better driver going backwards than I was going forwards.This all happened a while back,I do intend To give it another whirl but I haven't the money at the moment.

Its ok you cant be as bad as my mate. He failed 13 times. Including Once for going the wrong way down a duel carriage way and another he knocked over an old lady and broke her leg. :icon_lol:

Bollocks. Hit the curb during a three-point turn, would've passed if it wasn't for that!

That's hardly a mistake that you'd get failed for. There's more to this story.
Come on, tell the truth, what else did you do wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710