How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hardly a mistake that you'd get failed for. There's more to this story.
Come on, tell the truth, what else did you do wrong?

Unfortunately it is an immediate fail. As is hitting the curb when reversing round a corner.

Its ok you cant be as bad as my mate. He failed 13 times. Including Once for going the wrong way down a duel carriage way and another he knocked over an old lady and broke her leg. :icon_lol:

I know a young lady who managed to travel about a quarter of a mile, before the instructor told her to pull over. He promptly told her that she wasnt fit to drive, and abandoned her with the vehicle and walked back to the test center.:icon_lol:

I know a young lady who managed to travel about a quarter of a mile, before the instructor told her to pull over. He promptly told her that she wasnt fit to drive, and abandoned her with the vehicle and walked back to the test center.:icon_lol:

To even it up I knew a lad at school who had the same thing happen to him in Hinckley.

It is if it is in a manner which suggests he is not in control of the vehicle. :icon_wink

That's it - I hit the curb. He said I failed because I could've easily avoided it by doing a 5 point turn and hitting the curb shows that you're not in full control of the vehicle. Bit of a shitter, but I'll just have to get on with it and book a new one!

That's it - I hit the curb. He said I failed because I could've easily avoided it by doing a 5 point turn and hitting the curb shows that you're not in full control of the vehicle. Bit of a shitter, but I'll just have to get on with it and book a new one!

I'm sensing you caused a huge pile up as well Rich?
Come on, be honest brother, did you kill somebody?

Just a small note the word is kerb and not "curb". :icon_bigg :icon_wink

We actually have standards over here...

What did you do? Just turn up in your caravan and if you don't smell too strongly of the drink you pass?

We actually have standards over here...

What did you do? Just turn up in your caravan and if you don't smell too strongly of the drink you pass?

erm...well...to be honest, I've never actually got around to taking a test :icon_redf
It's only recently that they changed the law, meaning you can't drive on a provisional any more. Suppose I really ought to get it sorted before I get stopped.

I did take a test in the UK years ago, but he failed me for shouting out the window at some fool that walked out behind me when I was reversing around a corner. Apparently you're not supposed to do that.

Ok, I admit it! I saw DJ Campbell whilst out on my test and was consumed by an urge to mount the pavement and mow him down, unfortunately the nippy bugger managed to escape. The examiner did say that if I actually managed to hit him he would have passed me on principle, more's the pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710