How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Siouxsie :icon_bigg

I got a B in English Lit and Language, the only two B's I got.

This country is seriously ****ed, how can you get a ****ing grade that is as far away from a pass as Junior Lewis was capable of?

Im in agony, my head hurts and I cannot understand how someone who has such little understanding of the English language can get such a grade.

Last edited:
This country is seriously ****ed, how can you get a ****ing grade that is as far away from a pass as Junior Lewis was capable of?

Im in agony, my head hurts and I cannot understand how someone who has such little understanding of the English language can get such a grade.

Oh come on, he could of

How do you know how I perform at school though, just because I don't write perfectly on here doesen't mean I am not good at English literature and language.

How do you know how I perform at school though, just because I don't write perfectly on here doesen't mean I am not good at English literature and language.

There is a huge difference between posting perfectly and posting like a brain dead 3 year old Somali pirate.

It certainly doesen't. Which tome did you study in your literature course out of interest?

:icon_lol: You and your hatred of Somali pirates, you Somalipirateist

Slightly out of order Macky, If they had caused you as much trouble as they have me over the last year I think you would understand.

GCSE stuff really isn't that hard, I got two A's in English at GCSE and only ust scraped a C in English language at AS, unless I work my nads off next year (which I don't want to) i'll end up with a D or an E.....

Thanks Siouxsie :icon_bigg

I got a B in English Lit and Language, the only two B's I got.

Were the rest Ds and Es? :icon_wink

Will we be seeing your face in the paper on Thurs or did you manager to avoid the photographer?

GCSE stuff really isn't that hard, I got two A's in English at GCSE and only ust scraped a C in English language at AS, unless I work my nads off next year (which I don't want to) i'll end up with a D or an E.....

I got the same but then did shit in my second year of A-Levels and ended up with a D in English Lit....

GCSEs were piss easy I thought, and mean **** all to me these days

I got the same but then did shit in my second year of A-Levels and ended up with a D in English Lit....

GCSEs were piss easy I thought, and mean **** all to me these days

agreed, they were ridiculously easy - you can pass on coursework alone which is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710