How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Requesting' songs from a DJ is a guaranteed way to piss him off.
Unless it you're at a family do with a mobile DJ, don't do it. Just don't do it.

when i was a DJ, some girl came up and asked to go through my records to look for something she liked

i was playing house...

she picked up an Underworld record on Junior Boy's Own records...

she said "What's this Boyzone one like?"

i said "best thing they've ever done"

bint

bloody annoyed. I was expecting sky hd to be fitted today, but because the engineer needed to get to the dish he's had to call in the 'working at heights' team because the pitched roof means the ladder will be a couple of degrees off the allowed angle.
'I'd do it but if my manager sees me i'll get sacked'
'Well I'll go up the ****ing ladder and you tell me what to do then'
'Only sky personel can touch the dish'
Cock
gggrrrrr

bloody annoyed. I was expecting sky hd to be fitted today, but because the engineer needed to get to the dish he's had to call in the 'working at heights' team because the pitched roof means the ladder will be a couple of degrees off the allowed angle.
Cock
gggrrrrr

The health and safety rules concerning ladders are so ott that they are ridiculous. Thank **** I'm self employed so that I can ignore them.

Cock
gggrrrrr

Got my sky hd on Wednesday, its great!!:icon_bigg

The health and safety rules concerning ladders are so ott that they are ridiculous. Thank **** I'm self employed so that I can ignore them.

and for once the governement can't blame it on Europe. The european parliament issued what was a very simple set of regulations (well for them anyway) on working at height that extended to around 2 sides of A4, the british governement and the HSE then took it and made it into a fully bond volume of truely epic proportions. As you say it is just ridiculous.

Feelin' scared, there's a lot of big spiders in the house tonight for some reason. I've just had to kill 3 of the feckers.

Strange.

There's been three major incidents in/around my area in four hours. Massive car crash, drug raid/domestic and then now an ambulance. I suppose this is what living in the Bronx is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669